Monday, October 22, 2007

Mums make themselves at home!


I was featured in an newspaper article last week discussing mums who have started a business from home. It was great to be involved and hopefully will inspire other mums to have a go at working from home!

The Courier-Mail article also featured the picture above taken with my son Ryan. He had a great time and I even got a chance to wear our new stylish wrap design, which is one of my favourites!

To read the full article click on the link below:


2 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

Hey congrats on the article Kelly! And it is such a blessing to be able to work from home isn't it! Although sometimes, I'd say a mixed blessing! We have a Thomas tent like that one and it gets lots of use!!

Nuvo Maternity said...

Thanks Rachael! Yeah it's great working at home but it does make for some interesting moments. Our tent has seen better days as my boys have played with it to death!